Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Thoughts: Clarins UV Plus HP SPF 40


This is truly a sunscreen for people who (like myself) do not like typical sunscreens.  I personally find traditional creamy sunscreens to be too heavy (especially for my face).  I will use them on my body [ahem when i remember to] and that's pretty much it.

The difference for myself for the Clarins one is that it's liquid and lighter than most foundations - almost watery!  Give it a good shake, drop out a few drops onto your palms, emulsify, apply, and you're off!  

Clarins says this sunscreen has 100% mineral filters for UVA/UVB protection (SPF of 40) and includes an anti-pollution complex.  Cantaloupe extract is the antioxidant of choice in this particular product.

At $38 it is pricey for a sunscreen but it performs fabulously and I'll never go back to thick creams for my face.

Head past the jump to see more product photos!







I've been using it for 2 days and my face isn't burned (and my freckles are coming out on my nose! YAY!)




*the product featured in this blogpost was provided to me.  this has no bearing on any of my opinions stated within the blog*

No comments:

Post a Comment