Thursday, October 13, 2011

Vintage FOTD: Peach Pop (Summer 2011)

*I feel it necessary to begin this post with a disclaimer of sorts...because of all the past blog posts that were deleted not to long ago (of which I am still seething about mind you...) I may not remember the exact products that I used.  Some of these photos are almost a year old! However, I do promise to give you as much information as I can remember...so if you don't see something listed in the VINTAGE FOTD posts, please know it's not that I'm not listing it, I just may not remember...*

Head past the jump for the FOTDs and a list of products!








Brows:
MAC Eyeshadow "Dark Edge"

Face:
pimer
Josie Maran Argan Matchmaker Serum Foundation "Light/Medium"
MAC Blusher "Harmony" (contour)
blush (if i had to guess, probably Benefit's "Bella Bamba")

Eyes:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Korres Eyeshadow "66 Pink"
MUFE Eyeshadow "5 Peach"
Urban Decay Eyeshadow "Buck"
Sassy Minerals "Sensible Shoes"

Lips:
MAC Lipstick "Crosswires"
MAC Lipgelee "Valentine's"

No comments:

Post a Comment