Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Thoughts: Perricone MD Chia Serum



It's no secret that my dry skin loves oil.  Any oil.  Oil for all.  So when I received a Perricone Chia Serum from my job last summer I knew I was going to save it for winter for when I get really dry and those pesky flakies make an appearance.

So I've been using the oil since the beginning of December and I have to say that I do like it.  It's hydrating, leaves my skin nice and glowy, and I can definitely say it does improve how my moisturizer performs (I didn't use it faithfully on my work trip to San Francisco last week and it definitely showed by the time I came home).

I use 2-3 drops morning and night and apply it directly to cleansed skin.  If I feel like making a serum cocktail I will apply other serums on top...then my moisturizer of choice (depending on day or night) and finally my eye cream.

It's fast absorbing and doesn't leave me feeling super greasy...which I love (I don't even like greasy hand lotion!)

The great thing about oils is that anyone can use them, even oilier skin types.  Some people like myself can layer them with their moisturizers, and some people can use them AS moisturizer.  Super customizable!  It's just all about finding which one works for you.

Do you use an oil?  Which is your favorite?





this product was provided to me by my job.  this has no bearing on what i say in my blog.  no one is compensating me for my thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment