Sunday, December 23, 2012

THE DECEMBER TAG! [Tagged by DustyOHunter]

So Dusty tagged me to do NikkiTutorials' December tag and being that I was in a car accident a week ago and fractured my nose, I'm not going to do this on camera - but I wanted to do it, hence why I'm doing it here!

1.  What do you love most about December?
  Probably snow.  I do live in New England and there is just something about a true white christmas that is etched into my being.  I also love the smell of balsam fir trees and it's really only sold in mass quantities during Christmas time.

2.  What is your favorite perfume to wear with the holidays?
   If I had to pick my signature scent for the rest of the year it's Calvin Klein Beauty.  But during the winter holiday months I adore spritzing on just a bit of Paco Rabanne's Lady Million.  It dries down to an inviting warm honey and patchouli scent that just reminds me of an oversize snuggly sweater, a fireplace, and reading a book.

3.  Which 3 products can't you live without this December?
   First would be moisturizer.  Any and all moisturizer.  I have notoriously dry skin so I try to keep it as hydrated as possible so that I don't get flakies!  Then after that probably my iPod because I love Christmas music!  (or just music in general!!)  And lastly...glitter...because 'tis the season!

4.  What is your go-to look this month?
   Well, I was in a car accident about a week ago, so currently a bruised everything is my look ;)  I'm fine don't worry!   Before that though it was probably something golden and glittery and glowy with lots of lash.

5.  What is your most favorite glittery product?
   Collection 2000 Glam Crystals Glitter Liner.  End of story :)

6.   Show us your favorite ornament from your Christmas Tree.
   My mom just has a "christmas table" with a replica Charlie Brown tree on it and Nana didn't do a tree this year so unfortunately (to my chagrin) I can't take pictures of any of my favorites because there's no tree to put them on :(

7.   Which candy are you going to eat too much of this month?
   Since I don't really enjoy candy all that much -- I'll go out on a limb and say anything peppermint flavored but again -- I think the only thing I've had has been a peppermint hershey's kiss on a cookie at work...soooo yeah.

8.   What is your favorite December/Holiday related movie or TV show to watch?
   I enjoy so many of them that I can't choose just one!  Elf, Grinch (animated), Jetson's Christmas Carol, A Christmas Carol (Patrick Stewart or George C Scott)...love them all!

9.   What do you really hope Santa has wrapped in a present for you this year?
   An iPad mini but I know I'm not getting it so I'll say my Clarisonic Aria that I know is under the tree!

10.   The Holidays are all about sharing the love, who do you want to give a shout-out and why?
   As cheesy as it is, everyone who reads my blog, watches my videos, talks to me on the phone...basically everyone who has an active participation in my life.  I'm so grateful for all of my friends and family and I wouldn't want it any other way <3 p="p">

Merry Christmas and happy holidays everyone and wishing you a happy new year as well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment