Saturday, November 19, 2011

Thoughts: Sephora Jumbo Liner 12-Hour Wear Waterproof


The very first thing I have to say about this product is that the name is SO DARN LONG and I never remember what it actually is.  Haha.  Bad me.

The Sephora Jumbo Liners are akin to many jumbo shadow pencils (Tarte has some, MAC at one point had a lovely range shadesticks, and we can't forget the ever infamous NYX Jumbo Pencils).  Akin to the Tarte pencils, and differing from the MAC and NYX ones - these ones really do live up to their claims of 12-hour wear, and they're waterproof.  Did I mention they're waterproof?  Because they really are - I can't get them off without a dual-phase remover (think Lancome Bi-Facils or Clinique's Take the Day Off)

I have a handful of these - not only the three pictured after the jump but also a grey and a deep purple as well (I took these photos before the tragic loss of the original blog posts *tear*)

They are creamy and easy to apply, but don't fall apart when you try to sharpen them - at least - not in my experiences.  You do need a larger sharpener (and I'd like to interject here with a tip that the best pencil sharpener I have is a NARS one - best $6 I've ever spent in my life!) but they don't mush into the chamber as you turn the pencil against the blade!

I still like to use mine over a primer (and I've got an upcoming blogpost about favorite primers!) but they wear anywhere between 12 and 15 hours on me without one (please note that I have a fairly normal eyelid...I don't have oily lids at all...oilier lid types may still want their primer of choice underneath as oil melts makeup)

They're super affordable at $10 a liner and come in a bunch of amazing shades ranging from a shimmery white to the blackest black I've ever seen!

Head past the jump for photos!








Khaki
Champagne
Turquoise



Product:  Sephora Jumbo Liner 12-Hour Wear Waterproof
Availability: Sephora stores and Sephora.com
Price: $10.00 USD

1 comment:

  1. Yep. Give me MORE of a reason to not have money in the future. THANKS. :D
    P.S. The look is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete