Sunday, November 13, 2011

Vintage FOTD: Tokidoki Inspired (Mozzarella)

Hey guys!  Time for another vintage FOTD - this one was from late spring/early summer 2011.
---------------

Tokidoki (or "sometimes" in Japanese) is a lifestyle brand created by Italian artist Simone Legno back in 2005.

The line includes apparel, footwear, accessories, jewelry, toys, and makeup among other things!

You may have noticed the cute characters or the trademark heart-and-crossbones logo of the brand (which, by the way, I think is super cute!  I'll have to pull out my Smashbox Fusion Lights that Em Wyllie (youtube) gave me that has the logo on it sometime!)

I think that the characters are adorable and they're fantastic for makeup inspiration -- head past the jump to see my interpretation of the character Mozzarella.  (photo for reference if you don't know who he is)











Colors used should be listed in the youtube video below :)




1 comment:

  1. absolutely stunning, oh and your eyebrows are perfection. In fact we need a better word than perfection haha :) xx

    ReplyDelete