Friday, June 29, 2012

Updated Skincare [DRY]

Just a quick little update as I swap out my skincare products once they're used up (remind me to take a picture of the BAGS of skincare I have sometime and you'll understand where I'm coming from when I say I'm not always loyal to my products...I promise!)

sorry about the photo quality...iPhone is not my favorite camera...


Not pictured is my current cleanser and toner which varies depending on the day/what I've got on my face already.


My Current Routine [6/29/12]
Cleanser:  Boscia Makeup Breakup Oil or Fresh Soy Face Cleanser
Exfoliation: First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads
Serum: DDF Restoring Night Serum and Perricone Intensive Pore Minimizer
Day Cream: Ole Henriksen Nurture Me
Night Cream: Clinique Youth Surge Night
Eye Cream: Lancome Renergie Microlift


I do want to mention that there is a product in this routine that I'm not 100% positive that I love.  Specifically it's the Clinique night moisturizer...I'm not a huge Clinique skincare fan and I do receive a lot of products from my job so I feel obligated to test them so I know how they function and work.  I'm sure you'll know how I feel one way or the other eventually ;) haha.


Past Skincare Routines:

No comments:

Post a Comment